LLH Travels, LLC

LIVE, LAUGH IN LUXURY

Driving You to Places of Fun and Wonder

LLH Travels, LLC in Santa Rosa, California offers charter bus services that suit your needs, lifestyle, and preferences. We make sure that you’ll feel comfortable throughout the trip. Our roster of services includes:

  • Wedding & Special Events
  • Church Groups
  • Corporate Events
  • University & College

  • Wine & Beer Tours
  • Cheese Tours
  • Day Trip
  • Sports Trips
  • Sightseeing Tours
  • Casino Trips
  • Out-of-State Trips
  • Transportation to Event Venues

Additional Information

We are committed to providing you with complete satisfaction. Please be guided by the following reminders before you book our service:

  • Give us a call to book regular services such as pickups or drop-offs.
  • Make a reservation and tell us your preferred destination through the form provided on this page.
  • We offer hotel booking for travelers that are coming or going out of town.
  • We offer "Payment Plans" for all trips. There is a 75% down payment of the total cost. The remaining 25% balance is              due two weeks prior to your event. If you do not pay the remaining balance or you decide to cancel your event it must be         done by the due date to receive a 35% refund of your 75% down payment. If you have hotel accommodation included in         your event there is "NO Refund" and "NO EXCEPTIONS".
  • Aside from sports trips, we offer tickets to your favorite sporting events.
  • We also offer a VIP account. Call us to sign up or to learn more about this service.
  • For additional pricing information, don’t hesitate to contact us. We guarantee a response within 24 hours.

FREE QUOTE

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.